ATTENTION: SONGWRITERS READY TO TAP INTO INNER GENIUS
The CONSCIOUS SongwritiNg Genius Within You BUNDLE
$47.95 special introductory rate (Originally $80).
“Thanks to this bundle (which originally went for $80) plus a powerful meditation writing method I received, I’ve learned how to write the songs I was born to on-demand, and I have taught many others how to do the same. I’m blessed to be able to release the entire method online for the first time & I trust you’ll find it beneficial!” – John Stringer, Founder of ConsciousSongwriting.com | Partner at Healing Arts Management LLC.
About The MANUAL
The Conscious Songwriting Genius Within You bundle includes everything you need to learn to enjoy writing the best songs of your life… with the amazing secrets and discoveries in a “For Songwriters Only” bundle that is dramatically changing songwriter’s lives literally overnight. You can think of the book as the main manual where everything builds from and all the other offerings in the bundle help you write you tap into your inner Genius ON-DEMAND to write songs that move your soul, FASTER!
As the original author, Geoffrey Williams describes, “If you don’t know anything about Songwriting but you love the idea of impressing your friends, family and fans with some fine music written by you, this manual will get you off to the perfect start.
If you’ve already “caught the music bug” but been disappointed with your results (or lack thereof), this manual will catapult you past this barrier and into an ocean of marvelous inspiration.
If you are already an excellent Songwriter, but you know that you’ve got far more potential but don’t know how to discover it: this book will give you the answers you are looking for.
You may be looking to make a career for yourself in the music industry and become a highly celebrated songwriter, writing hit after hit. Or maybe you’d like to write some seriously good music to go out and impress your local scene. Or even write the perfect song to give to your partner as a beautiful gift. That’s fine. Whatever your situation, this book will help you.”
Thankfully, regardless of how incredible the above sounds to you, I discovered first-hand just how powerful this book alone is… and that was after I landed my first top 10 Billboard-selling single! Thanks to writer’s block, my intention, and divine intervention, this book came into my life, and I haven’t turned back since. The book alone is worth so much, but everything included in the bundle will help make you the songwriter you were born to me.
This book is full of fresh, original ideas all backed by years of the author’s own personal psychological research and his own real world experience learning from scratch. Critical things learned the hard way. You won’t find this kind of information in any other book – guaranteed!
By the way, this book isn’t a collection of worthless Songwriting information that you could get anywhere for free.
The five second exercise
Sharpening Your Internal Senses So You Can Observe and Recognize the Creative Process That Runs within You
The step by step procedure
that will allow more growth in two weeks than 20 years of traditional musical
training. I know… I know… unfair right? Yes, this is the unfair advantage when it comes to music inspiration.
and much, much more!
Learn exactly what “inspiration” is
Learn exactly what “inspiration” is, why it happens, and how you can deliberately cause “inspiration” to happen to you over and over again.
Discover what goes on inside the mind of a musical genius
as they write music. And learn how you can integrate this way of thinking into your own music. When you do this you will tap
into your greater creative powers, and your songwriting abilities will be magnified by many times.
The Songwriting Genius Within You
Part 1: Introduction
Welcome from Jeff
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
First of all I want to mention that this book has been written like a complete reference guide to songwriting. It’s not meant to be read once and then cast away. You will refer to this book over and over again.
The information you’re about to learn has taken years of research, testing, and trialing to compile.
Some of the advice I’m going to share with you has been extremely hard earned. I’m not exaggerating when I say that there are many pieces of information that cost me literally thousands of dollars to learn and took hundreds of hours of my time.
This time and money was worth it though, because learning about these things caused immediate and unbelievable improvements in my ability to create music. And they will do the same for you too.
Before getting into the information I want you to take a moment to ask yourself the following question:
What will it mean to you if you can vastly increase your ability to easily write song after song of inspired material?
Ponder this question for a few minutes. Getting clear on what you’re trying to achieve with this information will greatly improve the chances of it happening.
Are you after greater success in the music industry?
Being a songwriter that continually creates unique and inspiring material is your biggest asset and crucial to your success as a songwriter.
Maybe you are looking for deeper and more fruitful experiences of being a creative artist?
Or could you be romantically inclined and wish to move your partner to tears with the beautiful melodies you will create for him/her.
Whatever your reason, the tools you need are in this book.
This book doesn’t just teach you how to “mimic” the structures and elements of a great song. This book teaches you to become a gifted artist that creates great songs.
A message directly form the author:
Are Some Of The Secrets You’ll
Learn Inside My Informative eBook”
Here’s a sample of some of the great things you’ll learn:
- I searched for 3 years for an easy way to sink into a deep, creative songwriting trance of pure inspiration. After these years
of fruitless research, I finally found a way that works. It was the last thing I would have ever thought of. It was only a bizarre coincidence that led me to this answer. In chapter 5, you will learn how to find inspiration easily and the strange story that led me to this remarkable discovery.
- What is the secret to writing lyrics that cause your listeners to feel powerful emotion and feel moved in a way that they can’t explain? Once you know this secret, you will know exactly what to say, how to say it, and why it will cause such a profound emotional reaction from your listeners.
- What is the five-second exercise that can prove to yourself that you’re only using a tiny fraction of your songwriting potential?
- The step by step procedure that will allow more growth in two weeks than 20 years of traditional musical
training. I know… I know… unfair right? Yes, this is the unfair advantage when it comes to music inspiration. This is my favourite secret weapon and you won’t believe the impact it will have on your abilities to deliver amazing music.
- Learn exactly what “inspiration” is, why it happens, and how you can deliberately cause “inspiration” to happen to you over and over again.
- How to “cause” infectious, hypnotic melodies to simply “come to you” with no apparent effort.
- The secret to surrounding your music with a magical aura that forces your fans to become charged with powerful emotion as they hear your music.
- What is the psychological law that will easily multiply your creativity, but if ignored will run your songwriting into the ground?
- Exactly why are most songwriting methods completely
ineffective, frustrating, and massive time wasters? The answer is not what you think…
- The secrets behind those special artists who have created highly acclaimed “musical masterpieces”,
and how you can use this knowledge to create a never ending flow of your own masterpieces.
- Discover what goes on inside the mind of a musical genius
as they write music. And learn how you can integrate this way of thinking into your own music. When you do this you will tap into your greater creative powers, and your songwriting abilities will be magnified by many times.
- The one thing you absolutely mustn’t do as you write music. If you do this it’s guaranteed that
you won’t discover any fresh ideas, and your creativity will be completely blocked. Unfortunately, this is a strong habit in most songwriters.
- Why do some musicians evolve and create amazing music while others stay at the same, boring mediocre level? Understanding this important concept will free you up to be one of those “forever evolving” songwriters.
- How to understand and adopt the mindset and thinking behind great songwriting. With some simple “tweaks” to your mindset you will begin to be “in the flow” of ideas, and soon see that you are capable of just about anything musically wise.
- The three reasons that it’s impossible you are not a creative and talented songwriter. When you realize this you will see what’s been holding you back from your
best song ideas. Once removed from this, you are free to create, create, create song after song… and the quality of your writing will be on an upwards spiral.
- Where does musical genius come from?
Is somebody born a musical genius? The surprising answer will
unlock the door to incredible musical possibilities.
- What are the 5 reasons that 99% of songwriters fail miserably, and how you can use this to your advantage to
dominate your genre?
- How to easily tap into your richer, “genius” resources. Once you do this, you’ll begin to have song ideas of
a quality you’ll find hard to believe… and writing breathtaking masterpieces will become easy.
- The most powerful point in the songwriting “process” and how you can leverage this point to create an ever-lasting flow of golden musical ideas
- How to write spellbinding music that will move you and your listeners to tears
- Exactly why you will be WAY ahead of the crowd as you adopt this method, and how anyone who doesn’t use these techniques is severely disadvantaged
- How to develop a vision for you and your music, and how this will make you an unstoppable force as you speed towards your biggest musical aspirations
- Why learning how to write music in a traditional way is blocking your best ideas, and how you can “unblock” this passage way, and let your most brilliant ideas flow
out of you easily
- The part of your mind that controls at least 1000 times more creative power than what you’re currently using to write music
- Learn exactly what happens in the mind of a musical genius, and how you can adopt this method and get similar results with your songwriting
- You will learn exactly why a musical genius produces songs so far above the normal standard, and how you can incorporate this method to get the same results
- Learn how to amplify the musical signal in your mind
by at least 10 times. When you do this you will hear musical ideas so clearly in your head the tremendous inspiration will be overwhelming
- How to greatly accelerate your development on your instrument, progressing more in 3 weeks than you have in the last 3 years
- What are the four secret stages of songwriting that Mozart used to write some of the greatest music of all time?
- What are the twelve ways you can use to represent music to yourself? And what is the “magical combination” that will create the best music?
- The strange phenomenon that occurs in geniuses in all fields. Learn why they have this, how it helps you, and how you can use it to amplify your songwriting power.
- What do Mozart, Beethoven,
Michael Jackson and even Albert Einstein have in common? Hint: this is something that you can acquire too, but only if you know how…
- Why simply “hearing” music ideas in your head will not bring about your best ideas. And learn
how to involve all of your senses in your music creation process, and how this will tap into your “hidden genius” and release incredible song ideas.
- How to sharpen and become intimate with your internal music creation processes. Doing this will make it easy to clearly watch the creative process as it runs within you. This will make you far more adept at noticing your richer, higher quality
ideas instead of letting them pass by, unnoticed.
- How to stand out from the crowd, and create incredible music that innovates, breaks new ground, and dazzles music lovers all around the world.
- The secret to deliberately engaging the creative process within you, so you are always in a cloud of meaningful inspiration
- Mozart’s secret for writing some of the most recognized pieces of all time in a matter of a few hours.
- Learn what the 4 I’s are, and how they can provide a powerful vehicle to discovering some of your best song ideas.
- The secret to creating magical lyrics that strike a chord with a listener. Everyone gets this wrong, and once you discover this simple truth, you’ll find it easy to deliver hypnotic lyrics that captivate your listeners, transporting them to another world
- Why musicians make songwriting a difficult chore,
when it should be an amazing fun and eye-opening experience.
- What should you do first before you write a song. Hardly anyone knows this, but if you do this simple 5-minute exercise, everything will fall into place easily and effortlessly.
- Why your “internal criteria” is the key to being a unique and original artist. Learn precisely what this is and how to use it to your full advantage.
- Learn to leverage the power of the “sideband response.” This is how you can tap into your hidden genius. If you master just this one thing, you will multiply many times your ability to create inspirational music
- Learn why the “Socratic Method” produced 10,000000 times the rate of world-class geniuses in late classical Greece and Renaissance Europe. Then be amazed as you learn how to adapt this powerful method and use it to create music and songs
that can’t be touched by your peers.
- The crucial pattern that supports creative musical songwriting. Fall into this pattern (and it’s easy when you know how)
and you will be in harmony with your deepest creative resources. Disobey this law, and you will always feel against the flow, and good musical ideas will be almost impossible to come by.
- You will learn how to create music so powerful that your fans will feel pure emotion run through their bodies as they listen.
- Learn how to write irresistible music that stuns audiences every time you perform. Imagine walking off stage to a flock of excited fans, busting to tell you how much they
enjoyed your performance.
- The 3 “songwriting procedures”
that will have high-quality musical ideas flowing so easily that you will have enough awesome material to last you two lifetimes!
- How to “trim the fat,” select and
hone your best ideas, and easily arrange them into compelling
and powerful pieces of music.
- How to write music that “strikes an emotional chord” with your fans, and causes them to listen to your
music over and over again.
- The 3 special techniques that “jumpstart” your creativity when you’re not in the mood, tired, or even “sick as a dog”
- How to develop an unshakable confidence in your songwriting. This will propel you at mock speed towards your dreams as a musician.
- And much, much, much more…
The best part is you don’t have to wait for this book to come in the mail, or drive to a store to get it. Order your bundle right now and be reading it within the next five minutes.
After you complete the book for the first time, you can complete the 30-day program that’s included. By doing so, you will become comfortable with this new approach to songwriting. From here, you can begin adding more and more techniques to your repertoire. For even faster results, use John Stringer’s Conscious Songwriting Method, found in the bonuses below – a method developed while practicing the book’s techniques for over a decade.
Geoffrey Williams' songwriting book is amazing. If you've ever found yourself sitting at your instrument wondering why no songs are coming out, Geoff has discovered the key to unlock you and your creativity. Put yourself out of your "I-play-but-I-can't-write" misery and get Geoff's book!
Morgan Cryar (#1 hits on Christian radio include “If I Never See a Miracle,” “I Call Him Father,” and “Pray in the USA.”)
I first stumbled across your songwriting training while Googleing the best techniques for vocal performance. After purchasing your book I immediately knew it was different, original, and specially useful, for people who find themselves trapped on ''the writer's block''. It was fun, educational, and changes the life of anyone who truly have a passion for music, like me. After using some of the ideas I noticed my melodies making a radical change. All of my songs used to sound very familiar, but after going through the book, i finally found that inner talent i've been looking for my whole life.
Jaime Calle, New York
The Songwriting Genius Within You is set out in an easy format for reading and then applying the methods. I am not yet finished reading all the material that I received; yet, the results have been exceptional so far.To date, I've used the techniques to write the lyrics for 20 new songs in 22 days. Before the book... I had a few songs that were simple and sophmoric. Now... my lyrics are more complex, emotive, attention grabbing and easier to come up with. Also, my lyrics used to take a few days to compile a song; now I'm done with a song in about 30 minutes.
Doug Dillingham jr, Stockdale
Your book was exactly what I'd been looking for. I really tapped into something new since reading it. Thank you.I wrote and recorded my first album of 8 songs in about six weeks. Keep in mind I'm including production time, so the time it took to write 8 great songs was substantially less. My songs may not seem technically any more substantial; however, they seem to have a lot more of that "something" that great songs have. Everyone that's known my work thus far has noticed the difference and I'm amazed at the pace at which I was able to write my new songs. I also noticed that as I worked on my first album, each successive song I wrote (with the book's techniques) was written, respectively, faster, with more feeling, and fluidity.
Doug Andrews, dougandrews.net
I think The Songwriting Genius Within You has helped me to write better, and actually change the way I write songs. The process I mean. My songs are still me and everything, but are better, more organized and put together. I think more melodic. I know they are more creative. I LOVE this method because it in itself is so creative. What a better way to reach creative people than this? That's right there is genius my friend. I think the whole songwriting process is faster too. (back to topic here). huh hum.. I think the method is wonderful and I am still working on the fine tuning part of it myself. I plan to use it FOREVER in my songwriting. I even have some old songs I wrote years ago I am going to use your ideas to tweak them up some with. I just love the methods you teach.
Melinda Fulford, Vernon
Hi Geoff. Just wanted to let you know I really like The Songwriting Genius Within You. Obviously, it inspired the hope that I can be a great songwriter. As I started to go through the material, I noticed familiar nlp references, and the material makes sense to me. I can see how this works and can make one successful. It's really opened me up to the idea of allowing myself to be fully creative musically. I find myself simply creating more music more often. It's a wonderful thing! I haven't fully implemented your ideas (there's a good deal of information there), but something I've noticed is that I find new music popping into my head more often than ever before. And not just any music, but good stuff and closer to fully formed, closer to complete songs. I'm really happy with it!
John Thomas, Macon, Georgia USA
I wanted to thank you for The Songwriting Genius Within You. I must admit, when I first read your website I was a little suspicious at first. However over time I have come to value this course greatly. The end result is I have learned dozens of techniques and terms that I had never heard of before. They have changed the way I look at songwriting completely.
Brad J, Chicago, IL, USA
.. When I first came across your materials I found them to be both informative and enlightening. The techniques have really allowed me to find the quiet space in my head that allows me to tune into my inner songwriter. I'm starting to see my songwriting rise to another level and i feel sure it will keep improving from there.
I was impressed with your email campaign. Rather just a lot of inflated claims, high-pressure tactics, and the same old buzz words and BS, you gave examples of some of the techniques in your book...which I found interesting and helpfulUsing your plan, (the 30 minute nightly improvisation), I generated seven quality ideas that I intend to use on my current CD project. Beyond the new ideas I generated, using your techniques, using them helped me develop the much-needed habit of looking for new ideas, stretching myself, and doing something different during my practice sessions, rather than the mindless noodling I had fallen into the habit of doing. It has been said that "genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration." There is plenty of material out there to help beginning composers with the ninety-nine...but very little that actually teaches one how to be inspired. You've accomplished that rare feat.
Mike Jones, Maricopa, AZ
I was having trouble writing new songs, so i started asking the right questions and came across the book online. It appealed to me as it was on a level of consciousness that i understood, which is why i purchased the book.Before i read it, i felt 'stuck' with my songwriting, i was very hard on myself writing songs and eventually found i couldn't write anymore. Since reading it, purchasing a digital noter taker for ideas, and started writing anything that came to me. I found it very effortless to write new songs.At the time of purchasing the book. I hadn't written any new material for 2 years. Now i am currently finished 1 - 2 songs a week i am happy with, and enjoy performing. I have recorded one of my songs recently as a demo, and i'm organising gigs in the US in December/January. I am very happy with what the book has taught me. And i have unblocked whatever was stopping my creativity at the time of looking for the book.
Chris, Perth, Western Australia
In addition to the Songwriting Genius Within You manual, you’ll receive all of the bonuses below. If these bonus gifts were sold separately, they’d go for over $299.00 …but when you accept this bundle deal, you get them as well!
You’ll get instant access to:
A 30-day action plan that takes you step-by-step through writing a full albums worth of your best material in less than a month.
This explosive report shows you a secret kept by the greatest songwriters of all time, and how you can easily adopt it.
Learn the tried and true Conscious Songwriting method, direct from John Stringer, that will help you write a completely original, Genius song in a single 2-hour session or less. You’ll receive the first-ever recording of the method one week after your purchase to give you time to enjoy the rest of the material.
This 56 Minute Audio Training Session Will Take You Through Six Powerful Steps That Will Change Your Songwriting Forever!
n the five minutes it will take you to read this report you will discover the formula to writing songs that you’ll love so much you won’t want to listen to anything else!
About the CURATOR.
My name is John Stringer, and I’ve had some success as an independent artist, including a top 10 best-selling Billboard Single Sales Chart hit single (“Swallow Your Fears”) with my former band, State of Man, and around that time, I hit writer’s block working on our follow up album. One of the affirmations I then decided to repeat over and over is that “I am a musical genius” in hopes of becoming one. You can imagine my reaction when I saw the title of this book: The Songwriting Genius Within You!
It only took a few moments into reading what the information was about, and I immediately knew I had to get this. Thankfully, the principles and techniques in “The Songwriting Genius Within You,” helped me go from writing frustration to creative explosion. I revolutionized my lyric and music writing and wrote more quality lyrics in my first 20-minute session using one of the techniques in the book than I did in a previous 3-hour session a week earlier. And I began to consistently get these same great results over and over again. My wife overheard me using some of the techniques and was simply amazed at the new material I was coming up with.
I’ve since released what I feel is my best material, including solo albums and more… with even more to come!
This book is an outstanding work full of techniques and principles that work, and the bundle I’ve been authorized to offer is something I’ve successfully used and taught for over a decade now. I trust that you’ll enjoy and benefit from it as much as I have!
NOTE: I convinced the author, Geoff, to let me publish this manual as an ‘eBook’. bundle to include several bonuses, including my proprietary “Conscious Songwriting” method that I’ve taught at retreats, camps, and workshops around the world. I highly recommend you get your copy and start learning these secrets immediately!
“What Every Musician Should Know About Writing Music!”
The CONSCIOUS songwriting Genius within You BUNDLE!
Access The Astonishing Songwriting Secrets Of The Most Famous…
Most Successful… And Most
Brilliant Songwriters In The World!
ORIGINALLY $80, NOW ONLY $47.95
ORDER NOW BELOW
Join Our List.
Sign up for our list to receive notifications of upcoming Conscious Songwriting releases, retreats, and more!